Steps given here worked for me with Windows 7 SP1. Hope you may find it useful.
Start -> Run-> cmd (press enter) -> type SystemPropertiesPerformance.exeThis gets you the "System Properties" window, go to Advanced tab -> Performance Settings -> Visual Effects tab and choose "Adjust for best performance" and click OK.
Note: While doing all these UAC doesn't show-up as all changes you are doing will be saved in your logged-in profile account.
In this post we will see how Hangfire can be configured without the SQL Server as its backend for job scheduling, instead, manage all in-memory
1) Create ASP.Net MVC 4/5 Projects
2) in web.config file
3) Run Install-Package HangFire -Version 1.6.17 or visit here for latest version: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Hangfire/1.6.17
3) Run Install-Package Hangfire.MemoryStorage -Version 1.5.2 or visit here for latest version https://www.nuget.org/packages/Hangfire.MemoryStorage/
4) I am simply updating a table with a primary key (auto incremented), and string field "StampTime" with current date and time.
5) Open Global.asax.cs and paste below shown code.
6) Run the app and check the database.
I have fanatical interest to be acquainted with what made Indian emperors take influential decisions during their reign. Few great kings’ valuable decisions created a remarkable history.
When Akbar accepts the marriage proposal of Hindu King (Bharmal of Amer), he wishes to make an attempt to set an example for two culture and religions and convey the message of peace. Later, destiny takes him to the critical path of life having most depraved political and family oriented problems. Being a true great emperor, Akbar learns and conclude challenges by demonstrating his exceptional leadership qualities. With his verdicts, Akbar stands as an incomparable king of all time. “Jodha Akbar” – brings 16th-century incidents to life and shows beginning part of Akbar’s married life which was, in fact, a deal for political gain. This decision slowly unleashes Akbar’s loving life, internal dreadful politics, painfully desirous people around him and betraying family members.