Monday, October 15, 2007

SrushtiSoft - An Official Blog Hosted

Recently a marketing person voluntarily approached me and showed interest to promote Srushti’s products to his existing customers. I happily showcased all products and showed SrushitSoft website. After some time he sat to browse SrushtiSoft, he sharply looked at ‘Blog’ link and clicked it. It promptly brought him to this blog page. He scrolled the web page up and down and asked me
‘I am sorry; I am not able to make out any connection between these posts and SrushtiSoft products…’
I had no good answer for his question. I had to struggle little to convey him that this blog touches other areas along with SrushtiSoft technology and that was the instance I realized the need of separate blog for SrushtiSoft.


After few hours of stretched work on blogspot web site, I am pleased to announce new SrushtiSoft blog, where you will find only Srushti’s technology, products, plans and progress posts. I request you to subscribe to this blog too and feel free to comment on it.

As you see, the current blog is renamed from “Srushti” to “Pavan Gayakwad”, since this will be more on my thoughts, technology and dreams (in short non-senses)

SrushtiSoft blog: www.srushtisoft.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Going Man.
Keep posting and keep enlightening us.
All the best
-Prashanth