Sunday, February 15, 2009

What I Read...

Behind vehicles...
  • Intel Inside, Idiot Outside. (Written on a car)
  • Who said I ride faster? I am just flying...
  • See we met again!
  • Don't drink and drive, drive after drinking
  • Don't Honk, Earn your way!
  • Don't follow me, follow GOD
  • I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens
  • If your wife wants to learn to drive, don't stand in her way!
  • It is not desirable to travel faster than the speed of light, cos my hat keeps blowing off
  • If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough

On T-Shirts...
  • Girlfriend always comes with an expiry date
  • Education ruined me
  • He Who Laughs Last Thinks Slowest
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
  • If you want to look young and thin, hang around old
  • life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it
  • Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!
  • Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife
  • I believe in dragons, fairies, good women and other mythical creatures!
  • Coffee isn't my cup of tea
  • As you get older 3 things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two...


1 comment: