Friday, September 11, 2009

Buck

"Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" is a neat pack of humor, adventure with be on the mind characters. The fun begins when alone, One-eyed, dino-hunting weasel called 'Buck', who is sophisticated yet not so complicated, agrees to find 'floppy green thing' with his set of rules and killing his life time enemy Rudy (T Rex Dino). After that there are many eye catching events and nice animation work.

In the end Buck kill Rudy and says "He is gone! What am I suppose to do now?". In that very moment, I see him losing excitement in life. Not so fascinatingly, he agrees to come to the world of Ice age. All of a sudden when  Rudy roars!! Buck finds reason to go back to his world and fight with Rudy all alone.    


Its been many weeks, Buck is still in my thoughts and there is no sign of him stopping his blabbering. His existence has no meaning if there is no Rudy. He only knows living for finding opportunity to defeat Rudy. That's his purpose and he is always on his toes. Buck is talking endlessly, sometimes suddenly he pops at me and asks 'hey! whats' your purpose of life?' and I just find myself speechless. 

No comments: